Hide your boardroom cabling safely using floor duct. With many great options available, AV King can assist in creating a streamline and safe environment for your Boardroom or Office.
Minimize the unsightly view of exposed cables. While maintaining an accessible path for any future projects or maintenance. Update an existing layout, or install during construction. Whatever your requirements, AV King can help to make the right decision for your business.
‘Easy Track – Ramped Floor Duct’
CAT NO. AFD13018
- Fully accessible system. So, suitable for commercial, education and retail applications. Economical and clean alternative to chasing and jack-hammering.
- Extruded aluminium body and screw fix cover option. In stainless steel or powder-coated colours to match carpet.
- ‘Snap’ Fit aluminium covers.
- 130 x 18mm, 3m Lengths
- Cable Capacity 4x 2.5mm power and 9x Cat 6A data cables.
- Suitable for category 6A and 7A data cabling with generous bend radius capacity.
- Suitable for Audio / Video outlets including VGA, HDMI, USB, etc.
‘Ramped Floor Duct – Low Profile’
CAT NO. FFD10012DCR
- Fully accessible system, suitable for commercial and retail applications.
- Extruded aluminium body with removable screw. Fixed galvanised steel covers available with side ramps and end kits.
- Twin channel or Triple Channel duct available for larger quantities of cable.
- Ideal for most carpet and some vinyl floors.
- 100 x 12mm, 3m Lengths.
- Covers are pre-punched and countersunk. Galvanised steel 1.2m Length
- Can be glued or screw fixed.
- Also, this product has been examined in accordance with AS3000 and A.C.M.A. requirements.
- Other sizes available to order. In other words, they’re fantastic!
‘Flush Floor Duct – Low Profile’
CAT NO. FFD10012
- Fully accessible system suitable for commercial and retail applications where chasing of trenches in the floor is not possible.
- Ideal for most tiled floors, floating floors & carpet.
- Can be laid with 8 to 10mm thick masonry tiles.
- 100x12mm, 3m Lengths
- Choice of Covers: SR Semi-Recessed, SM Surface Mounted or FR Fully Recessed.
- Extruded Aluminium duct body with edge trims.
- Removable screw fixed Brushed Stainless Steel covers.
- Covers are pre-punched and also countersunk.
- Joining brackets provide facility for alignment of duct during installation.
- Can be glued, as well as screw fixed. Or, secured as part of the masonry tile installation.
- This product has been examined in accordance with AS 3000 and A.C.M.A. requirements.
- Contact ECD to discuss the suitability of this product to your project requirements.
In conclusion, AV King is the right decision for your Floor Duct Installation. Firstly we are qualified and experienced. Secondly we are fast and thorough. Thirdly, and most importantly, we have a 5-Star Rating on Google so you can trust that our customers are satisfied with their install.